EUROBIKE Workshop Circular Cycling Industry
The book ‘From Marginal Gains to a Circular Revolution’ in a 3 hour online workshop Circular Cycling Industry, right in the heart of EUROBIKE 2022. Learn how to make your business circular and start reducing CO2-emissions related to your products, starting tomorrow.
Friday 15 July 2022 | 09:30-12:30 CET
EUROBIKE 2022 | Portalhaus, Room Frequenz 2 | Frankfurt, Germany
What is it?
- 3 hour workshop Circular Cycling Industry.
- Most important insights from the book ‘From Marginal Gains to a Circular Revolution’ applied to your business.
- Start implementing concepts straight away.
- Facilitated by Erik Bronsvoort.
Who should do it?
- Designers, marketeers, product managers, business leaders and journalists.
- Join with multiple people from the same company for the best results.
Why do it?
- The quickest way to get an understanding of the circular economy in the cycling industry.
- Great wat to start reducing CO2-emissions related to your products.
- Works for bicycle, parts and apparel companies.
What to expect?
- Introduction to the linear and circular economies applied to the cycling industry.
- Workshop is designed to help you with first steps in changing your business.
- Fast pace and lots of interaction.
- Included: the book ‘From Marginal Gains to a Circular Revolution’.
- 230 excl VAT, including book ‘From Marginal Gains to a Circular Revolution’.
- Add the workshop you want to join to the basket and proceed to checkout.
- VAT will be added based on your location. Fill in VAT number if company is registered in EU.
- Pay for the workshop with Creditcard, PayPal, iDeal or Apple Pay.
- You will receive a booking confirmation.
- Bring the booking confirmation to the workshop at EUROBIKE
- Note: ticket to EUROBIKE Business Days not included!
Note: Due to limited seating (20) in each class, all ticket purchases are final.
Want to know more?
Contact us here.