The book ‘From Marginal Gains to a Circular Revolution’ in a 3 hour online workshop Circular Cycling Industry. Learn how to make your business circular and start reducing CO2-emissions related to your products, starting tomorrow.
LIVE online workshop Circular Cycling Industry – Tuesday 5 July 2022
15:00-18:00 CET | 14:00-17:00 BST | 09:00-12:00 ET
What is it?
- 3 hour online workshop Circular Cycling Industry.
- Most important insights from the book ‘From Marginal Gains to a Circular Revolution’ applied to your business.
- Start implementing concepts straight away.
- Facilitated by Erik Bronsvoort.
Who should do it?
- Designers, marketeers, product managers, business leaders and journalists.
- Join with multiple people from the same company for the best results.
Why do it?
- The quickest way to get an understanding of the circular economy in the cycling industry.
- Great wat to start reducing CO2-emissions related to your products.
- Works for bicycle, parts and apparel companies.
What to expect?
- Introduction to the linear and circular economies applied to the cycling industry.
- Workshop is designed to help you with first steps in changing your business.
- Fast pace and lots of interaction.
- Comes with a comprehensive workshop manual with all the concepts that can be used after the workshop to implement new concepts.
- This workshop is open to anyone interested in making the cycling industry more sustainable: designers, marketeers, product managers, even journalists.
- Book 1 or more seats on the course
- Maximum 16 people
230 excl VAT
- Add the workshop to the basket and proceed to checkout.
- VAT will be added based on your location. Fill in VAT number if company is registered in EU.
- Pay for the workshop with Creditcard, PayPal, iDeal or Apple Pay.
- You will receive a booking confirmation.
- A day before the workshop you will receive the Workshop Manual and a link to the Zoom meeting via email.
Note: Due to limited seating in each class, all ticket purchases are final.
Want to know more?
Contact us here.